Sell you home fast in Miami, FL with us
Â When you are ready to sell your home in Miami, research becomes valuable before making a decision. Search on Google.com for keywords such as “properties for sale by owner near me“Â or “Miami homes for sale” to refine your search. See how other properties sold previously managed a process to use as a reference in planning your sale.
Are you thinking Sell yourself without realtor?
Check your presentation, your advertising, the attractive qualities that can influence your decisions and the characteristics offered by the house. But we always recommend looking for a real estate agent to help you with all the steps to follow to listing your property, very important to make good photos and videos, start advertising or follow the steps until you find a buyer.
Benefits selling your home without realtor:
- Sell full price.
- No intermediaries.
- Save the commission.
But, if you sell with a real estate agent has many more benefits:
- We can sell you home faster.
- Save time for you family or work.
- Get help from professionals.
- Do not risk your money and sell it at the highest price
See more benefits and our offers for FSBO
Sell you home fast and the best price
Â A realtor is always important, as we will help you with the legal process to complete all documents.
We will help you to save money and sell your property
Â Sell your property very fast (pay only 5% commission). You will not have to pay us 6%, save a lot of money. The worry of delaying selling your property or paying high commissions can be removed. We are available to listing your property in the best online real estate platforms, where your property will be seen by millions of buyers from all United States of America, also many realtors will be offering it to their potential clients.
Call us today and let me explain how it works!
How much should sell my home?
Â Defining the price of your property correctly is crucial. We know that you want to sell your property in a timely manner at the highest possible price. However, market conditions will determine the value. When we list your property we will achieve a maximum sale price within a reasonable period of time. We help you choose the best selling price, making a market analysis. WE WILL NEVER ASK YOU TO LOWER THE PRICE OF YOUR PROPERTY.
Questions to ask yourself when you are valuing you property?
What are the demographic peculiarities of the region?
- How often do sell properties like yours?
- Are there professions that fall in love with your region?
- Miami is a world famous city. Here are many discos, restaurants, bars, museums and other activities that attract the attention of many people who decide to buy a house.
Â Internet is a very effective tool to advertise and search properties for sale. Searching on Google “properties soldÂ near me” and comparing similar one for a wider context.
Â This market is highly contested by buyers and sellers, so every advantage in you area counts. Also, consider making a list of nearby attractions to see how you make your decisions. South Beach is a popular vacation destination for a reason and shoppers will look for what your neighborhood has to offer.
Fix your home before that you’re listing to sell
Â It is highly recommended to repair and paint your property, as this will add value and accelerate sales, so that people who visit can be impressed or exceed their expectations.
Why choose us?
We provide you:
- Professional Photographer
- Agents specializing in the purchase service
- Local market coordinator
- Administrative Auxiliaries
- Broker (Armando Diaz with more than 45 years of experience)
- Open House Coordinator
- Lender Company – We never present a contract without prior approval
- Title Company
- Never ask you for a price reduction on your property
Who will help you to Sell you home?
Armando Diaz – Broker OwnerÂ
Ocean View Int’l Realty Team
Â We offer the highest efficiency in the process of selling, buying or renting your property. We have a team of professionals dedicated to providing the best service to our clients.
Â Is very important at the time of hiring an agent, to find out about your marketing plan and to analyze if your strategy is viable. Here are some questions you should ask in the interview with your Real Estate agent:
- How can I establish the correct price of my property?
- What is the marketing value of my property according to CMA?
- What is the marketing plan to sell my property?Â
- Which is the frequency that you should contact your real estate agent?Â
Â The Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) shows the market value of homes similar to yours that have recently been sold. To establish the correct price of your property, it is necessary to be aware of this information and other factors. Will be taken into account, such as: renovations carried out on the property, if you have new appliances, the conditions of the house according to the inspection, among others. In this way a reasonable price of your property is established to achieve a successful sale, because your Real Estate agent according to the information above, must submit a specific marketing according to the type of property.
What will we do for you?
Â Taking professional photos of the property. Listing the property on the MLS. Placing a sign in the garden of the property (for sale). Preparation of a property brochure. Listing you home with photos on our Real Estate website.
Â Invitation to local realtors. Preparation and placement of print ads and online media. Preparation and distribution of a postcard owned by “Just with your Listed” to all nearby communities.
Â Distribution of “Open House” notice to neighbors and publication in different social networks. Preparation and distribution of special “Open House” brochure. 1st Open House.
Â Realization of the second “Open House”. Pre-approval of potential buyers, presentation of all offers with pre-approval and recommendation of counter offer strategies. Obtaining a contract at an acceptable price for your property.
One of the fundamental parts of the marketing plan:
Â Is the exposure of the property that is for sale on social networks and digital platforms:
Proxio Pro Network:
Â With more than 2 million agents, when your property is listed with us, your residence will be exposed nationally within the United States and internationally through PROXIO PRO in more than 135 countries.
- worldwidepropertiesÂ with a network of more thanÂ 2 million agents and brokers.Â Your residence will be immediately commercialized in our International Referral Network in 20 different languages, the information of your residence will be available in the language spoken by the buyer.
General Rules: Are two types of factors to consider when determining the price of the houses:
- Â Factors of our control: the appearance of the marketing property to be applied, the price to be determined, among others.
- Factors beyond our control: the location of the property, the determined square meters, the size of the land, the quantity or type of rooms, the facilities that are in place. It is important to accept the factors beyond our control and focus on the appearance of the property or on simple improvements that can be made to determine a better price.
The last step:
Verification of the evaluation process and approval of the purchase loan. Constant monitoring of progress in closing when a contract is accepted. It is our promise to you.